To: 313@hyperreal.org
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <Thomas D. Cox, Jr.>
Subject: Re: (313) Tejada/Maxwell in SF
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2005 13:35:11 -0500

On 11/23/05, Greg Earle <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I don't ordinarily jump in to idiotic arguments like this but when
> my homeboys are attacked, I gotta represent.
>
> I showed this post to John Tejada (via the elists.Resynthesize site)
> and he said "Who is this Wojtek retard?  I have nothing to do with
> Hawtin or his label, I'm not some trendy/popular producer, and there
> were 500 people there loving it and it looks like the 4 that didn't
> just had to rush to their computers to diss it."   'Nuff said.

he's not a trendy producer? thats laughable. his entire career has
been built off of associating himself with whatever genre/style is
popular at the time! he's never had a signature sound because his
signature sound is ripping off other artists. he can appeal to the 500
hipster morons in attendance all he wants, it doesnt make his music
any better or more original. and we're all really impressed that you
know tejada by the way, thanks for letting us in on that!

when you have your buddy redshift agreeing with you, its not a good
day for the common sense of your argument.

tom