On 4/23/06, Fred Heutte <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> In my view, the afterparties have been on a swift slide downward
> for the last couple of years.

you should go to the same afterparties as me;)  the only bust ive had
in 3 years was the rob hood one in 03. aril brikha the night before
the festival in 03 at foran's was awesome.  the 7th city join in 04
was super hot, as was the UR live joint that same year, also norm and
mike clark's night at agave in 04 was ridiculous. and last year the
three chairs at oslo was the best sh*t ive ever seen.

> So my point is, of course I go, and I don't have unrealistic
> expectations about any of it.

i expect to see at least one life changing set per year and i havent
been disappointed yet!

omtttttttttttttttttt