No electro party this year, and so far we're not
playing anywhere either. It's going to be a party and
take pics year. I plan on having fun (getting
drunk)and catching up with my homies from around the
world.

It's also my first year of being single during the
festival, so I'm going to see how that works. :)

"Hello, ladies!" (insert Chef from South Park voice
here)

--- "O.L. From The Basement"