Wouldn't you think the mayor would be able to get the police to back off
shutting down afterparties just for one weekend?
These parties are at least 50% responsible for attracting the hoards of
people to the city.  They keep shutting down the parties and making the
daytime events into a frickin' rave they won't get anyone coming anymore.

Ridiculous

MEK