On Jun 4, 2006, at 3:48 PM, Kent Williams wrote:

Main criticism I had was NO FREE WATER. That was downright dangerous Monday.

i can not count the parties i have been to where it was way hot and the promoters were handing out free water.

i know paxahau was not running the water, it was an indie vender, but they should have had better communication with the city on the drinking fountains and bathrooms and the water there. bonaroo (for example) has plenty of free water and misters to keep you cool.

usually it is not that hot for the demf, but you need to be prepared.

this with the fact most bottles were not given out with caps so it gets spilled and you drink it way to fast. i dont know there exact reasons for no battle caps, i have herd the projectile excuse but it you bought the smart water it came with a cap, so that kinda blows that out of the water for me.

i was also very upset about the bait and switch on the entrance fee, i really think $20 is to much for a festival that has been historically FREE, ecpacally for the second year of charging, which makes me perdict and entrance fee of $30-35 next year.

and really how many people who are interested but not a big fan will dole out that kind of cash to come? imo not many, which for a music scene like ours makes the death even quicker.

i was very happy with the fact every stage was on time with in five minutes and the lack of sound in the vender tent was really what the fest needed. the side sound tents have been a complaint of mine since the 2nd fest, with a couple of exception like the industrial stage and the d-luv stage

i guess my main complaint is the price and the fact the it will constantly increase now to the point where i can not go all weekend because i'm freakin poor. and really do we need rich to close the fest two years in a row, those who know me know i'm a hudge richie fan. the later not being as big a deal as the first.

scotto