Thanks to all those that helped me out with getting the 3 chairs 3 double cd. i managed to track it down and have enough spare to buy a copy of the first album on vinyl too. sealed. superb.

Next favour is some info on Elecktroids - Elektroworld http://www.discogs.com/release/3621

Does the 1995 original pressing also contain the bonus track mentioned on discogs? I want the original pressing if it has a different tracklist cos i'm odd like that. but if they have the same tracklisting im not fussed. every single seller ive asked over the past year has had the bonus track. is that because very few 1995 copies were made or because every copy has the bonus track? all help gratefully recieved :D

And, as im on the digest someone may already have posted this, but just in case...
new Omar-S
http://omarsdetroit.us/lps.html
http://omarsdetroit.us/111_4.mp3