It does, and I often don't mind that, although you're right it can be a let
down when you know he can do more. Then again, there are some tracks that
fit this bill which I totally love, like the Kai Alce on Mahogani and "I
Can't Take It" by Rick Wade. They do very little, and a lot of people seem
to avoid them (or playing them) for that reason, but they can be just the
answer if you're trying to extend a good groove (as you say). I know both
those tracks aren't totally like the new Omar-S stuff, but they're the type
of track that some people will pass on because they don't sound nearly as
good in isolation. Gotta be in the mix. 'Flat' can be one of the key
dynamics in a good house mix - as setup, relief or whatever.

Tristan
=======
http://www.phonopsia.co.uk
[EMAIL PROTECTED]