Francis, something is out of order with your brain. It looks like you
need vacations. ;-)

But to clear things up: Wondering and Q (right Brain mix) were originaly
(and only AFAIK) released in a 7" included in the first (1000?) copies
of the Azymuth LP on Warp. Both tracks were prod. by Kenny L.

Incogdo is C.Craig + Mayday on edit mode, both "Simply Just A Ventage"
and Ventage (Institutional Mix) featured in this Blame America 12" were
originally released on a 12" by Outland/Spiritual Records from Amsterdam.
http://www.discogs.com/release/33575

Is it clear?

--

Guilherme Menegon Arantes, PhD       Sao Paulo, Brasil