1.  What is that track listed as

"A1 Kenny Larkin: Incogdo (Carl Craig & Derrick May Remix)"
http://hardwax.com/audio/52/52187/52187_A1.mp3

I have it on another release listed as "Incogdo  Simply Just A Ventage (Derrick
May & Carl Craig Mix)"

which is odd as the next track on the Hardwax booty (which I don't know) is
listed as

"Simply Just A Ventage (Institutional Mix)"
http://hardwax.com/audio/52/52187/52187_A2.mp3

and I don't know the third track

"B1 Wondering" http://hardwax.com/audio/52/52187/52187_B1.mp3

either.

2. On the fourth track

"B2 Q (Right Brain Mix)" http://hardwax.com/audio/52/52187/52187_B2.mp3

what's the whole score again?

I think it may be:- only on the Warp 7" that came with the LP? the other
version was on the CD? was the other version on the LP?  I
KNOW it's on the track listing but I have a feeling there's an error (which is
transmitted on to Discogs) where the same track list
is on both the CD and LP but the LP in fact is one track less that the CD.  I
can't remember which.  Or if any of this is true.
D**n having my e-mail and records in different locations.