And, as im on the digest someone may already have posted this, but just in case...
new Omar-S
http://omarsdetroit.us/lps.html

Thanks for the headsup Mark.

Didn't I read on his myspace page that he was doing hiphop from now on (probs meaning the 110 ep)? This (111) sounds like house to me :)

An observation not a complaint, mind :)

Funnily enough I was going to post this morning how I'd got bored of the whole Omar S sound and his over use of loops (I've got pretty much everything he's done though so I do like something about it). I guess I need to hear this stuff on a PA though. No-one I know of plays it though....

robin...