From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <313@hyperreal.org>
Sent: 5 mars, 2000 15:23
Subject: (313) 2 track EP's SUCK!

> Just a thought,
>
> I'm not sure what anyone else thinKs, but I get really annoyed and feel
somewhat ripped off when an artist realeases an EP with only two tracks (the
two that broke the camels back today where the latest releases from Joey
Beltram and KDJ, moods and grooves) Both Artist offer great quality and in
fact both the tracks on the KDJ release where good, one of the Beltram
tracks was a little weak, but the other was really good and fresh for Joey.

> however, I get the feeling that when an artist releases an EP with only
two tracks on it that a) they don't have any other material or b)they're
trying to cash in! or both!