Moodymann is notorious for doing the single sided record. I'd agree
with the rest of the crew here - I quite like the idea of an absolutely
excellent track all by itself, plenty of pressing space for some fat
bass. If the song is good enough, that's all that matters. Also, i like
to think of it as a concept thing - don't clutter up a record with filler -
 just give us your best shot.

On the other hand, I've been told that the kdj on moods / grooves
isn't actually that good (I guess when you compare it to other
moodyman stuff). I'll still hear it for myself, if mike grant decides to
repress the sucker.

I'm loving all these represses of theo / kdj etc that are out... picked
up the three chairs with kdj, theo and rick wilhite. The moodymann
track on there - Gawdamn!!!! An absolutely killer.