I was trying to find the words to express these exact thoughts below.
Thanks for doing it for me :-)

jim

http://www.assasins.net

"We can talk about the "machine" and how it effects us
until we are blue. I think it's obvious that we know
who the demons are here..it's just a matter if you
make it your choice to challenge them on a daily basis
or you are one to choose your battles. For me, the
most important things I get out of these discussions
is the lesson to question things that seem a bit too
easy and try and kick the machine as often as
possible. I don't think it will ever be broken (though
maybe when we get a black, female US president) but at
least it personally feels good to challenge it as much
as can, as often as I can. "