for the last time. Read the thinkers I mentioned and you will understand.

why don't you start with that Larry Heard track with the MLK speech on it.

It is you my friend that is ignorant and here is your big chance to change
it. Maybe you don't understand English well.....

I understand that lots of people never think about race at all which is
reflective of their priveilige many times.

I'm through talking about this for the moment.

bell hooks, Manning Marable.....go to any academic type bookstore and look
for any books that deal with this topic. Routledge press has many good titles
and they have a web site.

Peace and Enlightenment,
Five