Tristan has a great point here.  Besides, how do you know that the person who
posted originally about racism meant it the same way as webster did?!

I mean seriously;  wasn't webster only 3.5 ft. tall because of a deficiency in
his pituitary gland?  With all the medication he was taking, how do we even
know that he was in the right state of mind when he wrote the dictionary?

I know.  Bad joke...

> I know that you never claimed that you were right, but you did come to
> everyone's aid with your ever-so-helpful definition. I am not simply
> reacting for the sake of reacting. I thought you hit the nail on the head by
> posting this definition, although apparently not in the way that you meant
> it. There is such wide disagreement here because we can't agree on what
> racism is. That was *my* point. Sorry if it wasn't clear.
>
> Tristan
> http://www.mp313.com <- Music
> http://www.metrotechno.net <- DC techno + more
> http://www.metatrackstudios.com <- DC DJ/Production studios