Sometimes it seems that it would be easier for me to make it in the electronic
music indistry if I were black.  This, I think, is because most of the ones I
look up to are black and it almost seems like a pre-req, you know what I mean?
I'm not saying that this is a fact or anything.  I think everyone, as we said
earlier, feels racism whether it be reverse or not.  It is a weird thing.

My true view on racism, in general, is that is was put here on earth as an
obstacle that can only make us (red-blooded people) stronger.  It can be a
brick wall to some while merely a hurdle for others.  Each one of us just has
to strengthen ourselves enough to hop over it!!!!

Can I get a witness?!?!?!?!?

TJ

"The future was yesterday..."

www.mp313.com  <~~go here