What I can't believe about you is that you are so dedicated to the fact that
you are sure that I am mistaken at whatever I say, and that I can't have an
opinion outside of yours, that that makes me racist, becuae I disagree that
Jaun Atkins thinks there's racism against him in the electronic music
industry.  That whatever I have learned in the years of college I've had in
the subject of Afro-American studies, is void, because you haven't had the
ability to be there with me in class, and tear analyze the syllabis.  I think
it is you the one who are racist, and if not racist, very prejudice against
what you think are "white" people.