oh i forgot-

you have to worship all things detroit to be on this list.

twice this month i have eagerly gone to the submerge website to hear a new
release preview. and both times, i got these uninspiring lo-quality
blurbs.

here's an idea. why not play 3 different 10 sec parts of the track?

just like you would if you were previewing a track at the store.

then we could really get an idea what the track is all about.

isn't that the point of a preview.

although i suppose mike banks could fart into a microphone and you'd call
it brilliant.