robert fixer:

wow, 313 sure is testy lately.  Everyone is allowed to have opinions and
we will not all agree.  Let's keep this a safe place to express opinions
and not jump down people's throats all the time.

who's testy? ;)

that's fair enough tho. i responded to [EMAIL PROTECTED]'s email because he raised a coupla points that i disagree with and, frankly, felt were unreasonable. i apologise if my comments have been a little sarcastic in tone at times. it's something i can't shake, much like biting my nails, swearing and eating fried eggs (not all at the same time i hasten to add).

rob