[EMAIL PROTECTED]:

you have to worship all things detroit to be on this list.

twice this month i have eagerly gone to the submerge website to hear a new
release preview. and both times, i got these uninspiring lo-quality
blurbs.

once again, i'm sorry you are so uninspired. my response is the opposite, and i'm looking forward to the records coming out.

here's an idea. why not play 3 different 10 sec parts of the track?

just like you would if you were previewing a track at the store.

that's a fair call.  why don't you email Submerge and suggest it?

then we could really get an idea what the track is all about.

isn't that the point of a preview.

it is. i hear enough from the 30 seconds, but if you don't then that's cool.

although i suppose mike banks could fart into a microphone and you'd call
it brilliant.

hahahah, nice one. you really extended yourself there. mind, that technique's been done to death by Herbert.

rob