In regard to memory and recognition of objects - I would imagine that the
more factors you have to help with recall the better.
You don't have time for auditory so we pretty much have only some sort of
visual recognition to rely on.
Symbols (artwork/logos, etc), colour (artwork, center labels, etc.), and
text all help

I'm not a neurologist but I'd assume that the more "flags" you are given to
use as tools of memory the easier and faster, an possibly more, recall you
will have

anyone got 3 cents change for a nickel?

MEK