From: kent williams [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 11 January 2008 00:19
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: Re: (313) C2 at Carnegie Hall, well sort of

Well the archives are in kind of a parlous state.  I set up archiving to
mail-archive.com, but they didn't end up pulling in the archives before
sometime mid-2006, so if you want to search prior to that, you have to
go to the raw mbox files on hyperreal.org

I'd normally be concerned about ad hominem attacks on 313, but between
/0 and tomcox, they seem to enjoy goading each other so much that it
would be a shame to step in.