sorry, i was a media production major and had to study him extensively...

his views on music are considered a bit fascist (although he himself
ran from the nazi's), he had an absolute hatred for anything that was
not "high-culture", which of course included the whole of black
culture.

here's the relevant bit from his wikipedia page

"In 1936, the Zeitschrift featured one of Adorno's most controversial
texts, "On Jazz" ("Über Jazz"). It should be noted that "jazz" was
frequently used to refer to all popular music at the time of Adorno's
writing. This article was less an engagement with this style of music
than a first polemic against the blooming entertainment and culture
industry. Adorno believed the culture industry was a system by which
society was controlled though a top-down creation of standardized
culture that intensified the commodification of artistic expression.
Extensive correspondence with Horkheimer, who was then living in exile
in the United States, led to an offer of employment in America."

on the surface, you can even slightly agree with it, but his views are
absolutely uncompromising, absolutely anti-social, and biased towards
his own supposed elite experience with high-brow classical music and
academia.