Why do you need to Troll?

This list like most mailing lists has its Highs and Lows, all you are doing
is contributing to the Lows...

-----Original Message-----
From: /0 [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 10 January 2008 23:17
To: kent williams; Dennis DeSantis
Cc: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: Re: (313) C2 at Carnegie Hall, well sort of

of course I was trolling, but the meat of my troll was heartfelt, in that I
think its an insult to even ask a classical musician to cover something as
simplistic as 4/4 16-step quantized techno.  I produced electronic music for

almost 15 years, so I have less of a hate for techno than a respect for
people that can do true humanized composition across a myriad of "real"
instruments.

the point was to entertain my self while waking this list up.  I could have
trolled in on a subject that never would have spawned a working thread.