--- JT Stewart <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> @Jeff uh isn't the Gramophone site brand new and
> still in pre-launch?
> perhaps withold judgment for a little bit? i can
> find a handful of
> records i'm after on there as it is though...not
> bad.

Yes...the online store is new.  It looks great.

Their website has been underconstruction, for what, 2
years now?   I would think that if they were really
working on it over the past couple of years they would
have put more than 200 records online.

I was just disappointed by by the selection.  Bent
Crayon even has a better selection listed...they just
don't take records off their site after they sell
them.

I just placed an order with Forced Exposure...three
whole business days, and still not email from them.  I
wonder if any of theirs are in stock.

The mail order record sales here in the USA is dismil
at best, and I was hoping the Gramaphone site would
help that.  It hasn't, as they are still directing us
to eBay.

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs