You're right Michael, you're not.

And I doubt anyone here will flame you for saying that, because most
likely we've all thought that from time to time.

We all know that only *most* of their records are the finest record
ever, anyway ... :)

>as much as ur are the finest in electronic music at many times, i think
i just must not get it when some of the releases are significantly not
inspired. not sure if i an setting myself up for slaughter posting so on
this list, but i think i am not the only one who thinks that not every
single release of theirs is the finest record ever.

--
---
Michael Kuszynski