other than entertainment value of kill my radio station, i am unsure
about this release. it almost feels like it was done with a rock drum
kit in the sense of how quote quote raw it sounds, but raw does not
necessarily mean killer. as much as ur are the finest in electronic
music at many times, i think i just must not get it when some of the
releases are significantly not inspired. not sure if i an setting
myself up for slaughter posting so on this list, but i think i am not
the only one who thinks that not every single release of theirs is the
finest record ever.

--
---
Michael Kuszynski