You know what?  I am pretty sure I hate everything richie hawtin has
done since the Consumed album (save the exception that proves the
rule, his "low blow" track that he did with steve bug), but if he had
never done anything but "Spastik", I'd still consider him a god
amongst techno men.  SPASTIK FOR CHRISSAKES.  You just can't beat it.

--
peace,

frank

dj mix archive: http://www.deejaycountzero.com