Hmmmm, I'm talking more about the entire "thing" he's created in
Berlin and his general, almost slavish, use of the newest
gadget/technology.  Personally I find it extremelly difficult to
"market", do good artwork , press etc but that's only a small part of
his activities anyway.

This isn't a recent thing for me, I've been of a similar opinion since
about 1994!

Jason "naive" Brunton -(you obviously haven't met a lot of the
customers we have who buy Minus material or you wouldn't have made
that comment :)  )