I really would like to hear a few tracks, both WAV and MP3 played
let's say in Fabric or some other club with a good, finely tuned sound
system and then try to hear the difference. i'm arguing that since
club music is made for the club, that setting should be considered a
benchmarking place for music production/sound quality, that's all. i
would on the other hand have a problem with a Bach or Vivaldi
recording sounding shyte on my home speakers or headphones, but with
dance music i want to have the benifits of the environment for which
the music was produced for in the first place. not to diss the
all-prevailing, disc-space-saving MP3, just my thoughts on this ....