"You can implement a NAT by mounting a /net from a perimeter machine
with a public IP, while connecting to it from an internal network of private
IP addresses, using the Plan 9 protocol 9P in the internal network."

This is from the wikipedia page on Plan 9 OS.

Is something like iptables like in linux needed to be implemented for
Plan 9 ?

Again forgive me if I came out looking like an idiot !

--
Vinu Rajashekhar,
5th Year Dual Degree Student,