Richard L Walker wrote:

> pot - kettle - black
>
> Perhaps I got here too late and missed the abuse.  All I remember reading
> was a discussion about chords that centered between including a basic set of
> chords and including every chord known to man because there isn't that much
> more programming involved.  Did I miss something?

Well, I think we came up with quite a few chords not known to man too ;)

The chord discussion ended surprisingly well, and I at least am just
waiting for the committee to present a well phrased proposition.

So now we've deep into a completely different discussion. I think the
issue can be summarized as:
   Are we nice people?

Hope it ends soon.

Frank