Gianni Cunich wrote:

> I suppose that this ought to be officially announced on the abc home page. In case
>you

> have forgotten it, that's where real abcusers usually look from time to time for
>infos,

> in hope it had been updated a bit more frequently than on a quarterly base...

It (most probably) isn't. Chris Walshaw seems to have other fish to fry
lately and doesn't have time to work on the new standard. That's why the
committee was formed in the first place. So you're quite right that it
might be a good thing to put an announcement on his site.

--
bert van vreckem
  echo bexryt.vzaxnvrexckyemqxadvyaxlvasz.bxe|sed -e "s/[x-z]//g;s/q/@/"