-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
...I have debated my case robustly but I have never descended into personal
abuse despite being on the receiving end of quite a bit and have wasted a
considerable amount of effort trying to explain my view to people who have
sounded off at me (often at considerable length) while showing little sign
of
having actually read what I said.

I would like to discuss developments in the utopian world you described the
other day but, alas, it does not match my experience...