On Fri, Mar 26, 2004 at 09:48:11PM +0000, Richard Robinson wrote:

> > >That's be the "file:/c:/Program Files/MusicXML/partwise.dtd" bit ?...
> >
> > You haven't actually included the external DTD reference.
>
> Thanks for this. There are things I need to look into here, I'll get
> back on this when I've had time. I'm experiencing 2 different New
> Language Learning-Curve Syndromes at the same time. *grin*

Ah, I see. I failed to RTFM. The abc->xml program has an option that
you're supposed to use when making files to be distributed. Having done
that, the files on the website now contain a DOCTYPE whose system part
points to http://www.musicxml.org/dtds/partwise.dtd. And if you don't do
that it emits a local-filesystem thing (which you can choose).

Now fixed, perhaps it works better ?

I notice also, the public part of this refers to a 0.6 spec, whereas
someone (Stephen Kellet, I think) posted a reference to a v1.0 spec
a couple of months back.

--
Richard Robinson