> Reminds me of one minor detail I forgot to comment on earlier. I: is
> already taken as a field name.

The 2.0 draft assign I: to "instruction", it may be used to inline "%%"
commands:

%%setbarn 10

[I:setbarn 10]

> > The main issue is how to represent percussion music in a short way,
> > compatible for *both* MIDI simulation and sheet music printing.
>
> Exactly. Today abc can do one or the other without much problem. The
> trick is to get it to do both at once.

I'm not sure I understand what you mean, I think that working on one of
the alternatives we discussed, we would find an acceptable solution, am
I missing anything?

Remo d.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/cd_AJB/QnQLAA/TtwFAA/mjFolB/TM