Aaron Krister Johnson escreveu:
[...]
> Good point--but the question is, how would abcm2ps handle E\?

You can choice a fraction for the accidental, like _1/5E or _1/22E or
virtually any other.

> What would the
> accidental look like?

You choice too. Just create the PostScript code for the glyph.

> BTW, it would be nice to implement a version of abcm2ps that could do the
> full
> gamut of 31-equal accidentals....

That is not needed. On can create the glyphs and store them in a
``format file'' (*.fmt), just like I did in ``microtonal.fmt''. One can
add other glyphs to it.

See ``microtonalexemplo.*'' inside:
http://geocities.yahoo.com.br/hfmlacerda/abc/fmt.zip
or the examples inside:
http://geocities.yahoo.com.br/hfmlacerda/abc/microabc.zip

Furthermore, when Dave Keenan fix the Sagittal fonts so that we can have
*.pt3 versions of it, all Sagittal symbols shall be available! :-)

Hudson

--
Hudson Lacerda <http://geocities.yahoo.com.br/hfmlacerda/>

                     == THE WAR IN IRAQ COSTS ==