[ABCp]

Remo D. escreveu:

> My idea was to have the following progression notes:
>
> _C  _,C  _/C  _'C  C  ^,C ^/C ^'C ^C
>
> Equivalent (if my understanding is correct) to:
>
> _C _1/4C _1/2C _3/4C C ^1/4C ^1/2C ^3/4C C

OK, I understood correctly, then the picture
[abcp/docs/website/bend.png] shows wrong correspondences.

One thing more:

<<<<<
short abcNote(s,bend)   Accidentals and microtones are treated as bending
the note pitch. A semitone is equivalent to a pitch bend of 8192. The
image below shows a progression by quarters of tone (microtones notation
is just one of the many used, there's no standard!).

[abcp/docs/website/progman.html]

MIDI pitchbend is 14bit resolution for +2/-2 semitones = 16384 values;
therefore, a semitone corresponds to 4096, isn't it?

Hudson

--
Hudson Lacerda <http://geocities.yahoo.com.br/hfmlacerda/>

                     == THE WAR IN IRAQ COSTS ==