I've been growing a little impatient about this:

  * I sacrificed a machine to be pure RH 7.2 to reduce dependency
    problems
  * I give myself the trouble of making i386/i686/gtk/gnome/bidi
    combinations AND I have to be present for each of them since I SIGN
    them with gpg, putting in practice a method that I've been preaching
    instead of just talking about it.

Given this, I want to know:
  Why are the rpms I did not the official rpms?
  Why is http://savannah.gnu.org/download/abiword is not even mentioned
(not even as an alternative download site)?

I don't have any problem with Maurer, we're all entitle to cooperate as
we see best fit to our abilities, but I've been doing a rather competent
work in this area so I am, naturally, a little concerned: why do I even
bother trying to make a good job that is starting to seem like it is
being intentionally ignored?

Regards, rms

+ So let's do it...?