On Wed, 2002-03-20 at 09:26, Martin Sevior wrote:
> Because he did them right away and uploaded them to sourceforge thus
> saving me lots of time.

You know perfectly well I won't do that, and I don't think a little
laziness compensates for all the work done.

If that's your problem, I can upload a links.txt file, you donwload it,
do wget -c -i links.txt and in a matter of time you have all the rpms
there, thus reducing a lot the amount of work.

> Why confuse people with two download sites?

What, providing an alternate site for download is confusing? You really
lost me on that.

Regards, rms

+ So let's do it...?