Hi friends,
i believe many of you know about our weekly radio show Eyeway Yeh Hai Roshni Ka
Karawan.

In the show, we have an advice section, where in we call up expert /
experienced people to have their advice on issues related to eye and blindness.
We plan to call somebody from our railways to answer questions about the fare
concession allowed to blind people. This topic is important for all of us, as
many of us has been facing problems while availing this facility.

So would like to know by monday 28th May 2007, what questions you would like to
ask on this topic. Or you may share the problems faced by you or any suggestion
you have to make to the railways in this regard.

We have framed a few questions but let us have your thoughts as well so that it
can be dealt with more comprehensively. You can also write to me offlist on
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

best,

Pranay Gadodia,
Project Eyeway - A comprehensive information helpdesk on eye & blindness
C/o Score Foundation.
125-B, Shahpur Jat,
New Delhi - 110 049
INDIA.

Helpdesk:+91 9968 329 329 (Monday to Friday 11am to 4pm)
Office Phone: +91 - 11 - 2649 4582/81
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Website: www.eyeway.org