-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Pranay Gadodia
Sent: Friday, May 25, 2007 2:00 PM
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: [AI] Concession in railways

Hi friends,
i believe many of you know about our weekly radio show Eyeway Yeh Hai Roshni
Ka Karawan.

In the show, we have an advice section, where in we call up expert /
experienced people to have their advice on issues related to eye and
blindness. We plan to call somebody from our railways to answer questions
about the fare concession allowed to blind people. This topic is important
for all of us, as many of us has been facing problems while availing this
facility.

So would like to know by monday 28th May 2007, what questions you would like
to ask on this topic. Or you may share the problems faced by you or any
suggestion you have to make to the railways in this regard.

We have framed a few questions but let us have your thoughts as well so that
it can be dealt with more comprehensively. You can also write to me offlist
on [EMAIL PROTECTED]

best,

Pranay Gadodia,
Project Eyeway - A comprehensive information helpdesk on eye & blindness C/o
Score Foundation.
125-B, Shahpur Jat,
New Delhi - 110 049
INDIA.

Helpdesk:+91 9968 329 329 (Monday to Friday 11am to 4pm) Office Phone: +91 -
11 - 2649 4582/81
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Website: www.eyeway.org
To unsubscribe send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with