I agree with the opinion of not imposing any restrictions on scribe
guidelines but as far as my knowledge the cut of's  of various
examinations like IBPS and SBI officer as well as clerical have multi
folded in these 4 years .
Since 2014 the cut off has almost doubled instead of the rise in level
of several examinations due to mal practices of several candidates in
exams  with the help of scribes.
The latest recruitment for SBI- probationary officer saw a path
breaking cut off for visually impaired having difference of only about
2 marks with general category .
I think now it is a very alarming situation and we should strive
forward for use of technology in exams for visually impaired so that
we can give freely our exams without help of any individual and I can
assure that the cut off's will definitely go down and only deserving
candidates with sound knowledge of screen reading softwares like jaws
and nvda be selected for such posts.
my opinion rests with use of screen reading softwares in exam centres
rather than use of scribes which are very much difficult to be
invigilated at the exam centres and now with the advent of new
technology each and every visually impaired must be aquinted with the
knowledge of screen reading softwares for there day to day work in
their offices and the exam if conducted with the help of screen
reading softwares will definitely be helpful to recruit only deserving
candidates with satisfactory knowledge of screen reading softwares.
thanks and regards
Avee Gupta
UIICL

The list has now migrated to www.accessindia.inclusivehabitat.in