From: AccessIndia [mailto:accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On Behalf
Of avinash shahi
Sent: Friday, December 15, 2017 10:51 AM
To: AccessIndia: a list for discussing accessibility and issues concerning
the disabled.
Subject: Re: [AI] Scribe guidelines urgent

Dear Kanchan mam, Still you've 11 minutes for the meeting to start.
Please, ask the ministry to dig in the archive of the complaints received by
the CCPD Office over the years regarding bad scribes provided by
SSC/CBSE/UGC/UPSC. The situation at states' level is even worse.  There are
a number of newspaper reports'  detailing this harsh reality. I'm sure there
are plenty of cases to rely upon to send the point home that restriction or
necessity of a lower grade scribe is regressive idea.

On 12/15/17, Renuka Warriar Edakkunni <eren...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I support Avinash's and Dinesh's views.  Strict supervision and if
> necessary, c c t v recording will reduce the malpractice to a great
> extense.
>
> Renuka.
>
> On 12/15/17, Srinivasu Chakravarthula <li...@srinivasu.org> wrote:
>> Kanchan,
>> I think what Dinesh is referring is CCTV recording. Now-a-days use of
>> CCTV is quite common everywhere and even may already exist in exam
>> centres. I don't think he is talking about video shoot or something
>> like that.
>>
>> Best,
>> Vasu
>>
>> Regards,
>>
>> Srinivasu Chakravarthula - Twitter: http://twitter.com/CSrinivasu/
>> Website: http://www.srinivasu.org | http://serveominclusion.com
>>
>> Let's create an inclusive web!
>>
>> Lead Accessibility Consultant, Informatica
>>

>> On Thu, Dec 14, 2017 at 6:39 PM, Kanchan Pamnani
>> <kanchanpamn...@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Dinesh I am not questioning you for the sake of arguing but for
>>> strengthening my stand tomorrow.Is video recording feasible for
>>> exams in schools colleges and competitive exams in various classrooms.

Avinash Shahi