Kanchan,
I think what Dinesh is referring is CCTV recording. Now-a-days use of CCTV
is quite common everywhere and even may already exist in exam centres. I
don't think he is talking about video shoot or something like that.

Best,
Vasu

Regards,

Srinivasu Chakravarthula - Twitter: http://twitter.com/CSrinivasu/
Website: http://www.srinivasu.org | http://serveominclusion.com

Let's create an inclusive web!

Lead Accessibility Consultant, Informatica