hi all,
I am sharing my experience on boath helplines.
nab helpline -- I called the helpline some time back, I asked them
questions related to my what to do after 12TH, I told them what I want to
do. My Second question was how to purchase a car on my name. People who
were there dint help me and said, "aapka kaam hojayega hum aapko kal call
karte hai.". I don't know, when that kal will come.
2. Eyeway -- no one picks your call. I called your helpline multiple times,
but, no answer. Once, someone answered my call, and when I asked them the
same above questions, They also said same thing. But no reply from them.
I wanted to share my experiences with these so called helplines.
I request the higher officials to take action and improve your helpline
experiences. If you can