From: accessindia@accessindia.org.in <accessindia@accessindia.org.in> On Behalf
Of anirudh rao
Sent: 20 January 2024 10:10
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: Re: [AI] terrible situation of nab and iWay helplines.

hi Udit,

I had a similar experience here in Bangalore.

it was a year ago or so and I wanted to put it here on access India.

I somehow thought I should not and forgot about it

it is a very good idea that one should have an access to information and
guidance at a call but, the person guiding has to be resourceful.

On Sat, Jan 20, 2024 at 9:59 AM <george.abrah...@gmail.com