Dear Prashanth sir,
I have no experience with NAB helpline.
I had called the eyeway helpline once thats all.
coming to the opinions aird by Rohith and others:
yes it is understandable that they too are humans like us and they may not
have all the answers to the questions just like the earthlings as us.
My opinion was that the person who sits to answer the questions or to take
calls should be resourceful and well-behaved.
is it demotivation to the volunteering organizations?
please do not strawman the argument.
say in the case of a student like Udit who has just completed 12th and
wants to know how to further perceive his BCA degree being blind.
what does the executive mean by saying "aap ka kaam ho jayega" without
guiding him to the proper channel?
moreover, you should not be concerned when the people who run the
organization themselves are receptive to the feedbacks.

--
"every human is disabled because, none has got the wings to fly".
Anirudh Rao