we also have a totally blind lecturor in our college
who is now the head of history department
and I don't know that it is a good thing or a bad one
that he dosn't knows how to use jaws till now
so we can easily imaigen that how much hard work he would have done
for preparing his lectures or performing other jobs without any
assistive technology
I know that even today we also have a large number of people who are
not avair of the capabilities of a visually chalanged person
but the positive thing is that the number of these type of people is
decreasing very rapidly
all because of our positivity
regards

--