Hello,
1. do you put the food in plate yourself?
a: I have done that many a times. Generally I keep the plate/ boul
close to the serving boul to avoid any spilling. That has helped me a
lot.
2. How do you match the pares?
a: my touch sence is exceptional according to my friends. But in
reality it is not like that. I have asked from my mom about the colour
of all my clothes once and made an understanding about their texture.
I don't need any sighted assistance in selecting my dresses. weather
they are night suits or formal clothes for interview.
regards

On 4/26/13, Mohit Shah Shah <mohit.shah...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello AccessIndia comrades,
>
> 2 quick questions.
> 1. To those who live with their family: Do you put  food in your plate
> yourself or do you take someone's assistance?
> If you do it yourself, what method do you use for doing it?
> 2. This may be a dumb question, but how do you match your clothes?
> One method is to put a pair in 1 clip and to make many such pairs for
> a few days. But, then again, one needs sighted assistance to make the
> pairs, so that somewhat defeats the purpose.
> What sustainable solution would you suggest?
>
> Regards,
> MS

Ajay Minocha
Mob : +91-7827188455